Maca is a legendary superfood from the Andes mountains in South America, where it only grows above 4,000m elevation. Known for its qualities of providing energy and sexual virility, the root powder was so valuable it was even used as the standard currency during the Spanish conquest.
While drugs act as replacement hormones in the body, Maca instead regulates the organs and glands to produce the required hormones naturally, with no adverse side effects. It is an extremely powerful natural and safe remedy for any hormonal, reproductive, or sexual issues.
- Increases Energy
- Menopause & HRT
- Period Regulation
- Fertility Problems
- Higher Sperm & Motility
- Libido Boosting
- Hormone Balancing
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Regular: Take 1/4 tsp morning and night, with meals. You can mix with any liquid, or sprinkle on your meals.
- Cycle: Consume for 4 weeks, then take 1 week off, and continue in this 4-1 week cycle while taking Maca. This is done to keep the body responsive to its phytonutrients.
- Chronic Fatigue: Start with 1 tsp twice daily until fatigue vanishes, then return to regular dose.
- Other dosages: There is no one size fits all dosage for Maca, as some peoples endocrine systems react faster or slower than others. If you do not notice an improvement within 1 week, increase the dose by 1/4 tsp, and same the next week, as so on, until you reach an improvement in energy or symptoms, or you reach a maximum of 1.5 tsp twice per day (3 tsp total per day).
- Children: Do not give to children under the age of three. Older children who are undernourished, chronically ill, or recovering from illness may have 1/3 of a teaspoon, three times per week.
- Post-Menopausal Women: Follow instructions under Other Dosages in regards to increasing dosage until symptoms subside. Some women experience breast tenderness, and if this occurs, reduce dosage by 1/4 tsp until symptoms disappear.
- Men: Dosages vary, but generally men find that 1 tsp with the evening meal is enough to stimulate sexual vigour.
- Contraindications: Maca is not recommended for pregnant women, women with breast, ovarian, uterine or other hormone-related cancers, nor for men with prostate or testicular cancer or with enlarged prostate. Also, consult your physician if you have high blood pressure, gallbladder or serious liver disease. Although no problems have been recognised, be cautious if consuming phytoestrogenic herbs or fertility drugs, including ginseng, black cohosh, dong quai or licorice root.
100% pure organic raw Maca root powder, Vegan, non-GMO.
Two years from date of manufacture.